Dotloop 2.0 is the smoothest dotloop yet. The entire platform is being rearchitected to accelerate innovation so brokers, teams, agents and clients can effortlessly collaborate throughout the transaction. This new version has a sleek new look that conveniently places all elements of the transaction right at your fingertips and keeps you focused on the task at hand. Ultimately, dotloop 2.0 is a much more capable and user-friendly platform that hones in on the needs of real estate professionals.
- Efficiency - Instantly update transaction type, status, price and closing date directly from the header.
- Transparency - A new document preview mode to quickly sort through paperwork and see the sharing status with no clicks.
- Collaboration - Share, reshare, submit for review and archive documents directly from preview mode.
- Organization - Easily reorder and move documents between folders with intuitive drag & drop.
- Control - Document details to see who has access to each document and their permission level.
- Accessibility - Visualize a more accessible platform for everyone with new ADA compliance features.
CLICK HERE to learn more about Share Routing
CLICK HERE to learn about Archiving a loop
CLICK HERE to learn about adding a photo to your loop
CLICK HERE to learn about Creating Share Routing Templates
CLICK HERE to learn about Using Share Routing Templates
Q: What are the new Beta features?
A: Below are some of the key benefits and features that are available in the current BETA experience. As new functionality becomes available, we will make sure to notify you ASAP.
Documents and compliance
- New document preview mode with thumbnails that put everything at a glance
- New user avatars to show document sharing status and access level
- New document details section to show access level and additional information
- Simplified sharing and resharing of documents
- Color coding badges for document status
- Seamless drag-and-drop to move and copy documents between folders
- New submit for compliance flow with step-by-step instructions for a more efficient experience
Ease-of-use, mobile and accessibility
- A new layout to easily leverage all aspects of the transaction - documents, people, tasks, notes, activity log and notifications - quickly and easily
- A new cohesive transaction experience across any device with an interface that enables you to perform the same actions on your phone as your desktop
- Spanish translation of dotloop’s user interface
- Support of voice-over capabilities
- Better color contrast for visually impaired users
Q: How can I access BETA?
A: If you received an email invitation to be part of our BETA testing group, just follow these three quick steps:
- Sign in to your account and open or create a new loop (transaction)
- Turn BETA on by clicking on the yellow bar at the top of your screen
- As you explore dotloop’s new BETA experience, make sure to share your feedback
If you did not receive an invite, don’t worry, we will progressively open access to other users who want to assist with testing and provide feedback. To do so, join the waitlist by filling out this form.
Q: Can I switch back to the standard version?
A: You sure can! Once you activate the new BETA experience, at the top of every loop (transaction) there will be a blue bar with two links, one to provide feedback and one to switch back to the standard view. You can switch back and forth as many times as you want.
Q: How do I provide feedback?
A: Within the new BETA experience, at the top of every loop (transaction), there will be a blue bar with a link to share your feedback.
Q: Can my brokerage or team access BETA?
Q: Will BETA offer the same functionality?
A: While BETA has most of the functionality you are used to, there are some features like tasks and notes that will be migrated to the new experience at a later date. But don’t worry, you can easily switch back and forth between the new experience and the standard view with a simple click. Below are some of the features that will not YET be available in BETA.
- Faxing documents through dotloop
- Ability to update the folder stage for admins
- Admin “Needs Review” banner with a total number of documents that need to be reviewed
- All functionality related to tasks will only be available in the standard view
- Displaying and adding Trusted Service Providers in a loop
- Introducing one loop participant to another
- View a message or thread to loop participants
- Add a message or thread to loop participants
- Filter adjustment
- Marking notifications as read
- Editing loop photo
- Earnnest app integration
- Set up Easy Offer folder
- Complete Spanish translation
Q: Can I tell others?
A: Absolutely! If you know someone who would be a great BETA tester, share the great news with them.