Looking to optimize your real estate office? A really easy way to save time creating and adding people to loops is to simply connect Follow Up Boss to dotloop so all your contacts from Follow Up Boss are ready to go in dotloop when you need them.
- Speed up your transactions by having your Follow Up Boss People synced and ready to go in dotloop
- Eliminate costly data entry errors and free up more time to spend with clients
- Always on, and always working so dotloop is always updated with the latest contact info from Follow Up Boss
Checkout the video above to see it in action. or click the button below to get the Sync:
If you'd prefer to read through a guide, here's a step-by-step:
Head to https://my.apination.com/dotloop
This is where all the API Nation created integrations are available to be switched on.
Click on the button under the Follow Up Boss Logo
Let’s get these apps connected. It’s super easy, first we’ll connect Follow Up Boss. Click the button that says “Connect Follow Up Boss”
A pop up will appear asking for your Follow Up Boss API Key and company name. Let’s go find your API Key in Follow Up Boss.
Log into Follow Up Boss and click Admin, then More, and then API
Click the “Copy” button next to your API Key.
Go back to your tab with API Nation and paste the key into the field marked API Key by pressing ctrl + v (or command + v on Mac)
Type in your preferred company name for this sync and click connect
Now we’re going to connect dotloop by simply clicking the button marked “Connect dotloop”
Sign into dotloop normally
Authorize API Nation to access your dotloop account
Dotloop is now connected.
To sync all your Follow Up Boss contacts into dotloop, you’re ready! Simply click the play button at the top of the page and launch the sync.
If you’d like to limit exactly which contacts get synced into dotloop, you can use any combination of the following Trigger filters:
- Contact Stage : Choose the Contact Stages in Follow Up Boss that you’d like to trigger a sync. Example: only send contacts that have reached “Pending” to dotloop
- Contact Source: Choose to send over contacts from a single source: Example: Facebook, Zillow, Boldleads etc.
- Contact Tags: Tell the sync to only sync contacts with the listed tags. Example: create a tag in Follow Up Boss called dotloop and then tag and contact you want to send to dotloop.
- Sync all on first run: By default this box is checked to send over all your existing contacts that meet the above filters from Follow Up Boss to dotloop. If you want to simply send customers who are added or updated from today going forward, un-check this box.
Be sure to click Save after you’ve made your filter adjustments
Scroll down a bit and make sure the fields in Follow Up Boss are getting matched up to the proper fields in dotloop. To make additional connections simply click the field in the Follow Up Boss column and then it’s corresponding field in the dotloop column.
Be sure to click Save after editing.
Scroll back up to the top and click the Start button
The sync is now on, and sending any contacts you’ve targeted into dotloop and keeping them updated as you work in Follow Up Boss. You can see and edit your Sync by going to https://my.apination.com/workflows and signing into your API Nation account.
You are now saving time creating loops, and eliminating any of those data entry mistakes that has been costing your company time and sanity. Need any additional assistance with the sync, be sure to email API Nation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the Sync has started you will see two new active workflows in your “My Syncs” area of API Nation.
If you are not familiar with API Nation, it’s a tool that works as a bridge between your favorite apps, like dotloop and Google Sheets, to perform powerful syncs and automation called Workflows.