The best way to get a quick start on your newsletter? Connect dotloop to Constant Contact to get all those clients you've worked with into Lists ready for emails from Constant Contact.
- Give your personal brand a turbo-boost
- Stay connected and show prospects and clients that you are their market expert
- Easy to set up and send regular newsletters to any and all of your dotloop contacts
Checkout the video above to see it in action.
If you'd prefer to read through a guide, here's a step-by-step:
Head to https://my.apination.com/dotloop
This is where all the API Nation created integrations are available to be switched on.
Click on the Constant Contact Logo
Here you can read all about the integration and make the connection. Click “Connect dotloop”
Sign into dotloop with the account you would like to connect to Constant Contact
Authorize API Nation to access that information in order to Sync it to Constant Contact
Dotloop is now connected. Now let’s connect Constant Contact. Click the button
Sign into the Constant Contact account you would like the dotloop contacts sent to
Constant Contact is now connected.
Last step, let’s configure the connection so it works exactly how you’d like.
- Profile : Choose the profiles from dotloop that you would like to share with Constant Contact
- Sync all existing people and participants : By default this box is checked to send over all your contacts from dotloop to Constant Contact. If you want to simply send customers who are added or updated from today going forward, un-check this box.
- Select Contact List: In addition to creating segmented lists based on the roles from the Loops, the integration will also sync all contacts from dotloop “People” to the list of your choice. By default the integration will create a list called “dotloop”.
- Subscribe and Sync: Enter your credit card info and start syncing contacts instantly.
Once the Sync has started you will see two new active workflows in your “My Syncs” area of API Nation.
As soon as a contact is updated or added to a loop, or the contacts area of dotloop, the integration will see it and send it over to the proper list in Constant Contact.
You are now creating mailing lists in Constant Contact automatically as you go about your normal work in dotloop. Everything is ready for you to begin sending out your weekly Real Estate Newsletter, staying top of mind with contacts and growing your business.
If you are not familiar with API Nation, it’s a tool that works as a bridge between your favorite apps, like dotloop and Google Sheets, to perform powerful syncs and automation called Workflows.