Loop tasks can help you stay organized and on time. Tasks provide you with an itemized to-do list that can alert yourself or others when certain tasks must be completed. Each of these lists can be created within your loop or loaded from preset templates created by you or your office.
Option 1. Add Task List
Option 2. Load Template
- Tasks can be reordered in any list you have created by clicking and dragging the task to the position you wish to add it. Once done it's complete, no need to save!
- You can add lists of tasks, assign them to anyone in the loop, and even set up due dates to email them reminders.
- You can access your task lists while in documents by clicking Show Tasks in the More dropdown. A separate window appears within the document where you can move the list around, resize it, and check off the tasks as you complete them.
- You will see an Activity Log entry when someone has added a task list to your loop, including who added the list.
- Any document that is archived will have its corresponding task removed from the loop task list.
|< Previous Lesson||Next Lesson >|