The dotloop and Google Sheets integration create Google Sheets full of summary data for dotloop People, dotloop Participants, dotloop Loops, and dotloop Active Loops. These summary sheets are full of up to date dotloop data that continues to update as you work in dotloop so that any reports, charts, or graphs you create using the sheets are always up to date. Get an overview of your brokerage forecast and insight into transaction stages.
- Easily create managerial and operational reports, charts and graphs from dotloop data
- Access important agent forecast information from dotloop loop content
- Ongoing sync means that spreadsheets and reports are always up to date
Who should consider this sync? Brokers who want to be able to gain insights into their business, forecast and operations data while empowering their agents with up to date transaction stage information.
- Quick, up-to-date data acquisition
- Going through each loop to find data could take hours or even days, depending on your number of loops. Our sync does it automatically within minutes.
- Data visualization
- Use your data to identify trends, address problems, track performance, and plan for the future. Easily plug your data into a dashboard.
- Sort and filter functionality
- Filter through up-to-date and past data in order to set expectations for the future. Check on your individual agents’ performances.
- Actionable intelligence
- The data synced to your Google Sheets is relevant to your business and can help you decide what actions to take.
The process is pretty simple. Our workflow goes through your profile in dotloop and checks all of the loops. Each loop has a variety of data fields that our workflow reads.
It then takes that information and creates a Google Sheet that organizes all of your data into one place. Each row in Google Sheets contains information taken from a single loop. This makes it simple to sort and filter your loops and the information they contain.
There are 91 data fields that our sync reads, including the loop name, the roles and their contact information, the address of the property, sale commission rates and totals, and many more. All of this data is now readily available to you!
First, go to the API Nation page showing all of our available dotloop syncs.
Clicking ‘Sync Now’ under the Google Sheets logo will bring you to the page in the below image. Click ‘Connect dotloop’ and sign into your dotloop account.
After you sign in, you will be asked to select a Google Sheets account to connect with your dotloop account. Select one and click next, or sign in to an account through Google.
Select which profiles you wish to sync by checking the box next to the desired profiles.. Once you are finished, click ‘START”.
Congratulations! Now your loops will be automatically synced to Google Sheets.
If you are not familiar with API Nation, it’s a tool that works as a bridge between your favorite apps, like dotloop and Google Sheets, to perform powerful syncs and automation called Workflows.