API Nation would like to introduce a new sync between dotloop and Google Sheets. This workflow automatically creates a spreadsheet that contains the data in all of your loops, making data visualization easy and saving you time and hassle.
- Quick, up-to-date data acquisition
- Going through each loop to find data could take hours or even days, depending on your number of loops. Our sync does it automatically within minutes.
- Data visualization
- Use your data to identify trends, address problems, track performance, and plan for the future. Easily plug your data into a dashboard.
- Sort and filter functionality
- Filter through up-to-date and past data in order to set expectations for the future. Check on your individual agents’ performances.
- Actionable intelligence
- The data synced to your Google Sheets is relevant to your business and can help you decide what actions to take.
The process is pretty simple. Our workflow goes through your profile in dotloop and checks all of the loops. Each loop has a variety of data fields that our workflow reads.
It then takes that information and creates a Google Sheet that organizes all of your data into one place. Each row in Google Sheets contains information taken from a single loop. This makes it simple to sort and filter your loops and the information they contain.
There are 91 data fields that our sync reads, including the loop name, the roles and their contact information, the address of the property, sale commission rates and totals, and many more. All of this data is now readily available to you!
First, go to the API Nation page showing all of our available dotloop syncs.
Clicking ‘Try 2 weeks Free’ under the Google Sheets logo will bring you to the page in the above image. Click ‘Connect dotloop’ and sign into your dotloop account.
After you sign in, you will be asked to select a Google Sheets account to connect with your dotloop account. Select one and click next, or sign in to an account through Google.
Select which profiles you wish to sync by clicking ‘Change’. Once you are finished, click ‘SYNC NOW FREE’.
Congratulations! Now your loops will be automatically synced to Google Sheets.
If you are not familiar with API Nation, it’s a tool that works as a bridge between your favorite apps, like dotloop and Google Sheets, to perform powerful syncs and automation called Workflows.