You can now sign into Dotloop from within PrimeAgent. Click the “Login To Dotloop” button under the “My Account” tab.
If it is the first time you have used the Dotloop sign in, you will have to enter your Dotloop username and password or create an account.
Once you have signed in the first time, you will be able to click “Login To Dotloop” to open your Dotloop account.
To begin, go to the “Contact Manager” located under the CRM menu in PrimeAgent.
Click the “Select Action” button next to the contact you would like to create a Loop for and choose “View/Edit.” Please note that this will only work with existing contacts. Please create the contact prior to creating a loop.
A loop can be created from two places in the contact profile. The first button is on the menu on the left side of the contact.
The second button is at the bottom of the contact page.
The first time you add a loop, you will have to sign in to or create your Dotloop account.
Once you enter your username and password, you will see a box asking for your authorization to link your Dotloop account to your PrimeAgent account. Click “approve.”
When you click “Create new loop (dotloop)” or “Loop-it”, a pop-up box will appear.
- Enter the “Loop Name.” The name of the loop is your preference, given your brokerage does not require a specific format. Common practice is to title the loop with the property address and the name of the buyer/seller represented.
- If you have multiple Profiles set up in your Dotloop account, you will be able to select the one you would like to use here. If you are new to Dotloop or do not have Profiles set up, the Default Profile will be used.
- If you have Templates set up in your Dotloop account, you will be able to select the one you would like to use here. If you are new to Dotloop or do not have Profiles set up, this field can remain blank.
- Select the correct “Transaction Type” from the drop down menu based on the contact’s role. If “Listing for Sale” or “Listing for Lease” are selected, the address associated with the contact will automatically populate in the “Property Address” section as long as the address is populated in the contact profile in PrimeAgent.
- Lastly, choose the correct status. This field is connected to the “Transaction Type” field and the selections will change based on the transaction type chosen.
If you have chosen an “Transaction Type” other than “Listing for Sale” or “Listing for Lease” you will need to enter the Property Address. For instance, if you are a buyer’s agent, you will enter the property address that the contact is purchasing. You will also have to enter the address here if the address is not in the PrimeAgent contact profile.
Add any additional parties to the “People” area. For instance, if you would like to add the loan processor or the buyer’s attorney, you would be able to add them here. The primary contact and secondary contact from the contact profile will automatically populate. You can add additional parties by clicking the “Add Person” button.
Once you have double checked the information entered, click “Add” to create a new loop in Dotloop.
The Dotloop website will open in another tab and you will see the loop you just created. If you have a pop-up blocker, you will need to disable for this website.
You will add documents and more information to the transaction from within the Dotloop platform.
Once a loop has been created, it is easily accessible from within the contact profile. Scroll to the bottom of the contact profile to access the loop.
If you are experiencing any issues with the integration please reach out to Realty Executives support team and someone will be happy to help you!