note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Share PDF To: 3rd party app support
- We have now added more 3rd party support for importing documents to dotloop from other apps on your Android device!
Labels for drop down lists
- Drop down lists in the view details section of loops now display the field labels within the lists, allowing for easier selections and usability.
Document editor upgrade: basic and advanced modes
- Users will now be able to utilize basic and advanced modes within the document editor. By default the document will be in easy mode, allowing for quick editing of fields, or can be put into advanced mode by tapping on the pencil icon at the bottom of the screen, where more advanced options like resizing fields can be utilized.
Document editor upgrade: visually focusing fields
- When working within the document editor, any field selected will be focused and become more visually bold, letting you quickly work on the field selected, and letting you know which field you are working on by making the field more visually bold.
Document editor upgrade: move/resize fields
- We have now made moving and resizing fields easier! Dragging any field can be accomplished with a long press with your finger, and resizing a box can be easily done via the bottom corner of the field.
Document editor upgrade: editing fields
- Any field within the document editor can now be quickly filled/signed/checked by either a single tap if you are sent a document to sign, or a double tap if you have editing permissions on a document.
Document editor upgrade: advanced field settings
- Accessing advanced field options, such as assigning and removing fields, can now be quickly accessed by long pressing the field you are working with!
Rotating device prompts additional folder options
- While adding documents from the templates, if your device was rotated on the select folder screen, additional folders that did not exist in the loop would appear. Now only the folders present in your loop will appear as options.
- We have identified and removed actions that cause the app to crash, providing a smooth experience!