note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
- We have updated the contacts page to allow you to have more powerful editing options, as well as the ability to text/call/email these contacts directly from the app!
- Within a loop, tasks will now function as they do on the web! You'll now be able to mark tasks as completed. This will grey them out, and move them to the bottom of the list upon loop refresh.
Sharing permissions: auto select
- When sharing a document, the app will now choose the best option based on the document setup. For instance, if you have assigned a field to sign to someone, that person will automatically be changed to the can sign permission.
Add PDF to dotloop from 3rd party apps
- When opening a PDF from your device, you will now have the option to import it to dotloop!
Loop people without email address not showing as share options
- We have fixed an issue where sharing a document would not display any person in the loop without an email.
Task due dates
- The app will now properly display due dates for tasks.
Opening multiple documents - ordered incorrectly
- When opening multiple documents at once on the app, they were not opening in the same order as they were ordered in the loop. This has been corrected.