note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Document share status - detailed description display
- After sharing a document, you will now be able to tap on the the vertical dots the right of the document and you will be able to see detailed information, such as the share status (waiting on others, signed, etc), and who the document was shared with. We will also show you the status of each person that has been shared with! This way you can see if the recipient has opened the document, or signed it!
Calendar icon for date fields
- Date fields can now be easily identified with the calendar icon within them!
- The dotloop for Android app will now allow you to utilize your device's gallery or camera to upload an image! note: at this time the app only allows for one image to be uploaded at a time.
- Renaming documents just got easier! Simply tap on the three dots to the right of the document name and choose Rename!
- Archiving documents is now a breeze. Tap on the three dots to the right of the document and choose the archive option! Don't worry though, if you chose the wrong document, we'll display an undo option!
- To unarchive documents, tap on the three vertical dots at the top right of the screen and choose to Show Archived. You'll now see all archived documents in grey. Tapping on the three dots to the right of the archived document will prompt you with the option to unarchive!
Copying documents to a new loop, folder, or templates
- Copying documents can now be achieved via the more menu! This menu is accessed by tapping the three vertical dots to the right of the document name.
Sharing documents to unverified accounts
- We have resolved some issues around sharing documents to users who have not yet verified their accounts. They will now have the option on the app to resend the verification email!
Uploading documents on Nexus devices
- Some Nexus devices were encountering issues while uploading documents. These issues have been resolved.
Some users unable to view full upload options
- When using the Add from device option in the app, some users were not seeing supported device apps displaying. All supported apps will now display for all users!