note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Personal signature to send out with with dotloop emails
- Now when you share documents, your own personal signature will be attached to the bottom of the email!
- This will provide the recipient with your first and last name, brokerage, license number, phone number, and tagline, all of which can be edited from your My Account section!
Wrong name generating as sender of email notification
- In the instance that you have shared documents to someone in any loop you were invited to, and your recipient had already been added into the loop by the person who invited you to the loop, anything sent to your recipient would show as being sent by the person who added you to the loop. We have fixed this so that when you share, you will show as the sender of the document.
Re-sizing text fields in advanced options
- Text field heights default to 38 pixels. When using the advanced text options and manually sizing the text field to heights of 29 or lower, it would default back to 38 pixels. This will no longer be an issue!
Selecting transaction types on loops with no documents does not allow the user to add document via email
- Fixed an issue where if in your loop and there are no documents, selecting any new transaction type, it would not display the option to 'add document via email' unless the page was refreshed.