note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Multi-document push notifications
- Now when multiple documents are shared at once, opening these documents from the push notification will open all documents at once, instead of just the first document.
Increase accuracy of document selection
- When tapping the check box to the left of a document in a loop, it will now be more accurate, and easier to select!
- We've made some changes and upgrades to the autofill feature. Autofill can now fill combined fields!
- While within a document that you have permission to edit, we will now provide an edit menu that will always display on the screen, allowing easy access to add and modify fields!
Hide scroll bar
- When not scrolling through a page, the app will hide the scroll bar so that you can see the entire page.
Jumping cursor while typing in text box
- We have fixed an issue where typing in the middle of a text box would jump the cursor to the end.
Long press cursor movement
- The app will now function properly with the ability to long press and hold the cursor to move it along a text field!
Document links in activity log
- When clicking on a link to a document within the activity log we noticed that this was opening the old version of the document editor. Links will now open the document in the new and improved document editor!
Users able to edit fields assigned to another signer
- We have identified and fixed an issue where some users were able to modify fields directly assigned to another signer.
Editing date fields
- In some instances, editing a date box would not clear signatures on a document. They will now clear signatures if modified and function as they should.
- There have been a few instances of events that cause app crashes. We have successfully identified and removed these!