note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Allow text boxes to be grouped
- Text boxes will now be allowed to be grouped. What this means is that grouping multiple text boxes will cause them to act fluidly, so, when typing and one text box fills, the text will overflow into to the next text box.
Making copies of many documents shows each document's progress
- When check marking multiple documents and choosing to make a copy, you will now see the transfer of each document. This will allow you to retry any documents that may fail to copy, right from the copy window!
Changing your role in loop details directs to account settings
- When attempting to edit your role and information in the view details section of a loop, you would be directed to your settings page. You will now be able to edit your role in the view details section.
Adding a task template to a loop with a person assigned to tasks un-assigns that person.
- When creating task templates we sometimes wish to assign a person to tasks. This allows that person to be alerted when the task is ready, as well as adds that person to the loop. In some cases, when adding these templates, the person assigned to the task would be un-assigned from that task. This is now fixed.
When setting up a task list, removing a task un-assigns all tasks
- When in the admin profile and setting up a task template, if you assign people to tasks, then remove any task, this un-assigns all tasks. No longer will this be an issue!
Moving documents in a loop template does not keep document order
- In some situations, when re-ordering documents in a loop template, the order would not stay. Now when ordering the documents they will keep put and stay in place.
Unsuccessful loop merge presents no error
- When attempting to merge a loop, if the loop is unable to be merged, we will present an error message to let you know the merge was unsuccessful.
Email time stamp showing EST
- Emails sent via dotloop were showing EST time stamp. These will now show your selected time zone's time stamp.