note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
- With this release we bring you filters! You can now use filter options to show and hide your loops, catering them to your own custom settings!
Adding Document to Placeholder
- When you have a document placeholder within a loop, you are now able to add a document to replace that placeholder. These will appear as greyed out document names with a blue plus sign to the left of them. Click on the blue plus sign and choose where to upload the document!
- If you are experiencing connection issues, dotloop for Android will now let you know that you are currently not connected to the internet.
- Now when adding and editing a person on the app, you are now able to add full detailed information, including role, phone number, company information, address, etc.
- During resharing you will have the ability to remove a share, or change the share permissions correctly.
Document Rotation Causing Crashes
When rotating a document the app would crash for some users. This has been fixed and should no longer happen!