note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
We want your feedback!
- In the dotloop iOS app you will now see a new section that says FEEDBACK. This section will allow you to send a message directly to us to provide feedback on the mobile app!
Activity Log: Notifications
- Now when checking notifications in the activity log, the dotloop iOS app will display all unchecked notifications with a red dot to the left of them. This allows you to easily see, and clear your pending notifications and messages.
Updated Filter Limits
- Now, when setting up your filters, you are limited to 9 choices per category.
Blank Profile Screen
- Some users were selecting profiles, and none would appear. Now you'll have no issues seeing all your profiles!
- When changing filter settings, sometimes this would cause your loops to not display. No worries, they're still there, and you won't be experiencing any more issues.
- We've found a few issues causing the app to crash and ensured they will no longer cause crashes.
Adding Documents to Loop Via Email
- No longer will adding documents to your loop via email add the documents to your templates. When you select to add from email in a loop, your documents will add to your loop!