The dotloop app is available for Android mobile devices - making it easy to access and work with loops on the go! This article covers how to download the app and sign in. Use the links below to get familiar with navigating the Loops page once you sign in.
Downloading the app
Step 1: Open Google Play Store
On your Android device, open the Google Play store app.
Step 2: Search for “dotloop”
Use the search bar to find the dotloop app.
Step 3: Tap on the Install button
Tap on the Install button to download the app.
Step 4: Open the dotloop app
Once the app has finished installing, tap on the app icon to open it.
Step 5: Sign up or Sign in
If you already have a dotloop account, tap on Sign In. If you’re new to dotloop, tap on the Sign Up button.
- Menu (3 horizontal lines at the top right of the main screen)
- Use the menu to navigate to Account Settings, People, and Templates. At the bottom of the menu panel, you can find your user information, including your Member ID. You can also sign out.
- Switching between profiles
- Use the arrow at the top of the menu to switch to another profile.
- Account Settings - Notifications
- Tap on Manage Notifications to see and edit a full list of notifications for your account.
- Use the magnifying glass at the top of your screen to search loops by their name.
- Decide which loops you want to see on your screen.
- This icon will take you back to your loops homepage.
- This is where you can send documents via text and communicate with anyone in the loop.
- Tap on tasks to see tasks from every loop in one place.
- Create a loop
- Ready to create a loop in the app? Tap on the plus sign.