note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Adding/Editing people within a loop.
- Now when adding someone within a loop you will be able to add additional information for the person you are adding, based on their role.
- When editing someone in a loop who has created an account, dotloop will allow you to modify their name if their account was created within the last 14 days, so long as you were the one who invited them to the loop.
Add signatures or initials to locked documents.
- Now company admins or associations have the ability to allow users to add additional signature or initial fields to their locked template documents.
- As an admin of a brokerage, you will need to enable this feature on existing templates, as well as templates created by yourself. More information and full details can be found HERE.
Adding PDF from Templates Inbox.
- In the past, adding or emailing a document to your templates would cause the document to come into the loop as an 'optional' document. When adding these documents now they will be labeled PDF.
More details listed when sharing in Activity Log.
- When sharing a document in dotloop, we will now give more detailed information. You will be provided with your name, the document(s) shared, the recipients name, the recipients email address, as well as the permission you shared the document(s) with.
Using Shift+Click to add multiple fields.
- When adding fields to a document, you can hold in the shift key and click on the document to add multiple fields. This will no longer cause the page to turn blue.
Share Permission update.
- Now when a document is shared to you, and you choose to share the document, you will now be defaulted with the share permission you currently have on the document.