Any document shared to you within dotloop has the ability to be either downloaded and saved to your computer, or printed. We can accomplish this a few ways.
- Printing/downloading a document during signing
- Printing/downloading a document after signing
- Printing/downloading a document from your loop
- Pro tips
When an agent sends you a document and you would like a hard copy, all you have to do is follow these steps to print the documents. This can be done within the document.
- After you have opened your email and clicked on the View documents button, you will be looking at the document ready for you to sign.
- In the top right hand corner of the screen will be a button that says START SIGNING. Next to this button, click the three vertical dots. In this menu you will see the option to DOWNLOAD/PRINT, click this.
- This will now download a PDF copy of the document to your computer, where you can view or print it.
Once you have signed a document and would like to print or download a copy navigate to the top blue bar of the document. here you will see two options, FILE and MORE. Hover your mouse over FILE and you will see the options to either PRINT or DOWNLOAD the document.
When in your loop, you will see a section labeled DOCUMENTS. Under this header you will see the name of each document within the loop. To the right of each document you will see three vertical dots. Clicking on these will present you with the document options, where you can choose to either PRINT or DOWNLOAD the document.
Alternatively, if you would like to print or download a group of documents, begin by clicking on the square check box to the left of each document name. You will now see options appear above the documents, allowing you to PRINT or DOWNLOAD. note: this method will download all documents as one large file, not as individual documents.
- If you attempt to simply select file and print from your browser, or press Ctrl+P to print, then you will be printing only the webpage and not the document. Attempting to print this way will only print out the first page of the document
- You can print at any time, and still re-enter the document to finish signing. You will need to make sure you close out of the document and then enter through the View Documents button in the email. Please note, the email that has been sent to you will expire after 30 days, at which point you will need to log into your free dotloop account in order to view/print the document.