All documents in a loop are divided into folders. The folders allow you to organize your documents and perform bulk options to the documents within the folders.
When creating a loop, you will have one folder by default in your loop named FOLDER.
If you wish to organize your documents into multiple folders you can do so by clicking the ADD FOLDER button.
Each folder can now be used separately to add documents.
To rename your new folders, click on the menu button to the right of the folder and choose RENAME.
From the menu button to the right of each folder you will notice a few options. Let's go over these options and what they do:
- OPEN ALL: This option will open all documents within the folder.
- SHARE ALL: This option will share all of the documents within the folder.
- RENAME: Choose this to rename your folder.
- DUPLICATE: This will make an exact duplicate of your folder and all of it's documents within it.
- ARCHIVE: This option archives the entire folder and all documents within it. Once archived, this option will change to UNARCHIVE to allow you to bring the folder and it's documents back into view.
If you have many folders in your loop you can close these folders to hide the documents within them for easier viewing and organization. To open and close folders, simply click on the name of the folder.
note: If you need to move documents between folders, reference our Make A Copy support article!