note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Cannot share documents with sign permission
- In certain instances users were unable to share documents with signing permissions from the app, but we have identified and fixed the issue causing this.
People added through documents do not appear in loop
- We have fixed an issue where when adding a person to a loop from within a document they would not appear in the people section of the loop and would need to be added again.
Setting user role to none in loop details shows incorrect field choices
- When editing people in the view details section of a loop, we noticed that if you select a role for a user it displays the proper field choices for that user (such as phone number, address, etc.), but if you then changed the role once more to none, it would display the incorrect field choices. The role of none will now display no fields for the user, as per usual.
Editing roles in the loop details page does not save
- When editing the loop details page, if you edited the role of a user in the loop the details would not save. All edits will now save as they should.
Documents with field calculations prompt error on save
- Some users were experiencing an error when trying to save documents with field calculations. We have identified and rectified the cause of these errors.
Loops page not displaying loops
- In some instances loops would intermittently disappear from the loop page, then reappear once the page was refreshed. Not to worry, your loops are safe and will always appear now!
Due dates in tasks page displaying incorrect due dates
- We have fixed an issue where tasks in the task page were displaying all due dates as 1 day off their actual value.
Cannot create new contacts in app
- With the release of the updated dotloop app users were being prompted to enter a valid email address when trying to add a new contact. This will no longer be an issue and contacts can be added.
Trusted service providers displaying incorrectly
- When a trusted service provider updates their profile picture, their picture updates as well within the loops of their agent partners. These images were not displaying within loops in the app, but with this update they will!
- As with each release, we have identified and eliminated issues causing the app to crash. Happy looping!