The dotloop and Google Contacts integration will synchronize your People and Participants from dotloop to your Google Contacts account. The integration is two way, so any updates you make to the contact info in Google Contact will be synced over to dotloop. It will label contacts with a “dotloop” label and a label reflecting their “role” in your dotloop account.
- All of your Google Contacts are available in dotloop ready for quick, easy access to create a new loop
- Prospects and Clients names will be displayed through caller ID and texts
- Keep dotloop contacts info in lock step with your Google Contacts info.
Some apps are so bite-size (pun intended) that you could almost forget they exist. Some, however, have so much impact on your day to day operations that it is easy to take them for granted. Google Contacts is one of those apps.
You probably use it as a simple address book built into Gmail. You know the drill, it auto-completes email addresses from your Google Contacts when you are sending a new email or when you add a contact on your phone, it automatically syncs it across all devices.
Each contact can store as much information as you could likely ever need to know about them. It allows you to track the contacts’ addresses, multiple emails, phone numbers, birthdays, websites, and so much more.
As a high tech real-estate professional, Google Contacts is not the only app you use to track customers. You took your brokerage or agency to the next level some time ago, replaced your form creation, e-sign, and real-estate transaction management with dotloop, a single end-to-end solution.
Sounds great, right? Well, there is still one little problem.
Now, every time you are working on a potential deal and gathering customer information, you still have to manually transfer customer's info, to your Google Contacts
In three easy steps, your dotloop and Google Contact accounts can be connected and kept in sync! Do all your work in dotloop. As soon as a person is added in dotloop, the sync automatically syncs it to Google Contacts.
Start your dotloop & Google Contacts by clicking on “Sync Now” under the Google Contacts logo HERE
Click on Connect dotloop and log into to your dotloop account. When you see a message to authorize API Nation to connect to your dotloop account, click APPROVE.
At this stage, connect Google account, if you already have Google Contacts connected to API Nation click “Next”.
Final step. Just a few options here:
- Review the dotloop account selected to make sure you have connected the correct account. Also you can specify profiles from the account if you’d like.
- Check this box and the integration will only sync contacts from Google Contacts that are labelled “dotloop”. All contacts from dotloop to Google Contacts automatically get labelled “dotloop”.
- There are two places in dotloop where contacts live: People and Loops.
- If you’d like the contacts who have participated in a loop synced to Google Contacts check the box marked “Sync loops participants to Google Contacts.”
- If you’d like the contacts who are stored in People synced to Google Contacts check the box marked “Sync dotloop People to Google Contacts.”
- If you’d like the contacts from Google Contacts synced back to dotloop check the box marked “Sync Google Contacts to dotloop People.”
- Click START
If you are not familiar with API Nation, it’s a tool that works as a bridge between dotloop and your favorite apps, like Google Calendar, to perform powerful syncs and automation called Workflows.