note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Signing on mobile web allows quick messaging
- For people signing documents with their mobile devices, and on mobile web browsers, we have now added a quick message icon to the top of the page. This will allow the signer to quickly message the person who shared the document with them.
Recruitment Ads updated image size
- We have updated the image size for Recruitment Ads to now be a 3:1 ratio with a maximum size of 600x200 pixels.
Workflow stages not showing on main loop page
- When updating review stages within a loop, these workflow stages were not appearing on the main loops page, although the filters were still filtering them correctly. This has been resolved and now workflow stages will match between loop and loop page.
Using the make a copy function prompts user to sign in under certain circumstances
- Under certain scenarios users were asked to log into their account when attempting to copy a document from one location to another. This has been fixed and copying documents will now work as designed.
Recruiting Ads not displaying when documents shared by admin
- We have updated Recruiting Ads to now display if a document is shared by an admin.
Clients prompted to start signing already signed documents
- We have updated the signing experience for clients who have created accounts. When clients would sign documents with grouped fields, then create an account and re-open the document, they would be prompted to start the signing process again. Now, when they re-open the document they will no longer be prompted to start the signing process again.
Make global and hidden loop templates triggering loop template multiple times
- When making a loop template global and hidden we have fixed an issue where changing the transaction type to an alternate type, then back to the global and hidden type, would make a duplicate of the loop template contents.