note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Do not auto select recipients while sharing
- While sharing, dotloop will no longer auto select the recipients in the Android mobile app. This will allow users to have full control over who they choose to share with and which permission to share with them.
No permission default at sharing
- When sharing document we will no longer select a permission automatically. This will allow you full customization over how you share your documents. As an added bonus, we will also give detailed instructions on what each persmission choice will accomplish while sharing!
Require role when adding recipient to share with
- When inside of the share window, we now require that when adding a new person in this window that a role be selected for them.
Rotating screen does not display changes
- When completing changes within the document editor, some users would not see these new changes if they rotated the screen after saving. This has been fixed.
Crash fix: adding person during sharing
- Some users were experincing a crash when adding new loop participants within the share window.