note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Default share permissions
- Previously, unless a person in the loop had fields assigned to them, sharing a document would default persmission to VIEW ONLY. We have made an update to sharing to default the sharing permission to CAN EDIT IN PRIVATE for anyone with the role of Listing Agent, Buying Agent, or Transaction Coordinator.
Higher team limits
- dotloop for Teams will now support teams with 50 or more users!
Updated dotloop home page
- We are updating the look of the dotloop home page. No changes will be made to the look of dotloop upon signing in however.
Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands update
- Users living in Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands will now be able to choose these locations for their profile settings.
Marking documents as required in loop templates
- Marking documents as required in loop templates was causing the documents to move to the bottom of the list. We've made sure they'll stay put!
Message window too large
- For some users, when starting a new message thread the window becomes too large due to having a large number of admins. We've made sure the window can no longer get too large, so that you can't send messages.
Pre-set workflows in loop templates
- When choosing a workflow for a folder in a loop template, the workflow was not saving. This has been fixed.
Renaming documents in the document editor
- We have identified and fixed issues around renaming a document while within the document editor.
Copy to loop
- When copying a document to a new loop, if you search for a loop and produce no results, the option to create a new loop is hidden. Under this circumstance, the option will now be made visible.
Grouped signature fields - signing
- For some users, while signing a document, they would be prompted that they had not completed signing. This was due to an issue with grouped fields and has been resolved!