The notification center is where you can view all notifications for either a specific loop, or your entire profile. Unlike the activity log, this area does not cover activity on your entire account. What is the difference between the notification center and activity log you may be wondering? The activity log is an audit trail of all activity on your account or loops, whereas the notification center is where you view all your account notifications, as governed by the notification settings on your profile. Ever wondered how to clear the notification flag on your profile? The notification center will help you accomplish just that!
On you main loops page you may have noticed a flag in the upper corner that sometimes will display a red bubble. This bubble is to let you know that you have un-checked notifications.
Clicking on the flag will show your most recent notifications, but may hide older notifications. If you just wish to clear the notifications you can click on the MARK ALL READ button here. Alternatively, if you wish to view all notifications, click on the SEE ALL NOTIFICATIONS button.
Once clicked you will now be presented with the notification center. Aside from being able to view and interact with your notifications, you have three key options on this page:
- Notification Settings: Here you can click the Settings link to be directed to your profile settings of your account to view and modify your email notification settings.
- Date Range: This drop-down will allow you to select a date range of notifications you would like to view.
- Clear Notifications: The MARK ALL READ button will mark all unread notifications as read, and clear the notification flag(s).
1. Clicking on the Settings link will direct you here to your profile settings.
2. The date range of your notifications has three options, LAST 7 DAYS, LAST 30 DAYS, and CUSTOM DATE which will allow you to select a custom date range, up to 30 days, of which to view notifications.
3. Clicking the MARK ALL READ button will mark all your notifications as read, which will be indicated by changing the font of your notifications from a bold text to a normal text.
The last thing to note is that the notification center can be viewed for either your entire profile, or just a specific loop. To see which loop or profile you are viewing notifications for, you can see this underneath the Notifications header.