note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Updated share screen
- We have updated the share screen within the app to reflect more of the same features as the website. While sharing, the screen will now auto select people who have fields assigned to them, select the appropriate share permission, and display how many fields are assigned to each person.
Adding new people to a loop
- Furthering the parallels to the website, when adding a person to a loop you will be required to select a role for the new person. This will help ensure a smoother experience when setting up and autofilling your documents.
Removing a share from a loop participant
- With our last update, we have made removing a share from a loop participant faster and easier! Choosing to remove the share will now automatically remove the share from the selected person, as well as their access to fututre versions of the document.
Adding a document from AirDrop
- While choosing to utilize AirDrop to move a document from a 3rd party app into dotloop, instead of being presented with the ability to choose the loop to add the document to, the app would just open the last loop worked on. Now, you will be prompted to select the loop to add the document to and copy the document successfully to the loop.
Attaching PDF to email
- We have cleaned up this function to work properly. If you do not have premium and attempt to attach PDF to email, you will be presented with a notification that premium is required, and will properly allow you to utilize this feature once you obtain premium access.
Preparing a document notifcation while sharing
- If you add a PDF to a loop and attempt to share, dotloop will notify you that the document is not prepared. You choose to continue and share the document, or to open the document to prepare it. While choosing to prepare the document under this scenario, the app would crash. We have fixed this issue.
App auto logging out
- Some users were notifying us that their apps were automatically logging them out. We have identified this happened when the device is placed in airplane mode. The app will now stay logged in, even when entering airplane mode!
- We have updated our push notification logic to perform in a more streamlined way. If you are within one profile and receive a notification for another profile, the app will now automatically switch profiles to access the item in question.
- We have identified and fixed a few items causing app crashes.