Always search for the property using the Properties Tab first.
In this example, there are 0 results.
Move to the Dotloop Tab, type in the partial address and click the search button or your enter key.
Results from Dotloop will appear. Click once on the property you would like to review.
Choose the type of sale from the dropdown.
- O/B List Our Sale: An outside broker listed the property, and your agent is on the sale side.
- Our List and Sale: Your agent listed the property, and your agent is on the sale side
- Our List O/B Sale: Your agent listed the property, and another broker is on the sale side
Note: The office will default to YOUR office. In this example, it defaulted to New City.
Note: If you have access to more than one office, click on the appropriate office.
After you review the information, the next step is to click once on “Post to Profit Power”
As soon as you “Post to Profit Power” the page will refresh, bringing you to the Web UI screen. This means you have successfully pushed the information to Profit Power.
You will now review the information, and update any fields that are not populated, or need to be edited.Don’t forget to click Save!
Review using the Sales Tab.
Scroll down to review the Buyer and Business Partner Information.
- Always use Capital Letters, when typing information.
- If the Buyer Name is brought over from Dotloop, the first and last name will land in the Last Name field. You will edit the name, moving the first name to the proper spot.
- If this transaction is Our List and Sale (both sides have Rand agents from TWO different offices), the Sale side is responsible for posting the information to Profit Power.
- ALWAYS search the Properties tab before going to the Dotloop tab. If you find the property in the Properties tab, it means someone else has already pushed it to Profit Power. If you need to make updates, you can use the Web UI pages.
- ALWAYS save the Web UI pages before moving on or closing the browser.
- If you find the fields in the Web UI are read-only, it’s because accounting has already accepted/validated the information.
- If the sale is pending, you will still be able to update/edit contact information on the buyer/seller, the Estimated Closing Date, and Business Partners.
- Once the deal is closed, you will be able to update only the Buyer/Seller contact information.
- OfficeListingFlag (is this our listing Y/N)
Agent Commmission Data (multiple records)