note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Document Editor: Text Wrapping
- Users will now be able to set up documents in their templates with the text wrapping feature. This means a user can use the group option on multiple selected text boxes, which will result in the fields being linked to type into as if they were a single text box!
- More info and video in the article here: https://support.dotloop.com/hc/en-us/articles/202789643#5
Document Editor: Prevent fields from overlapping
- We have made an update to our document editor to prevent users from overlapping fields.
Resize text automatically
- We have fixed an issue that was preventing text from automatically resizing to a smaller size to allow users to fit more information in text boxes.
Creating a new task - users asked to sign in
- Certain admins were being asked to sign in to dotloop when attempting to add a task to a loop. We found the issue and these admin users will now be able to add tasks into loops!
Users cannot use apostrophe to sign into iOS app
- Users who had email addresses that contained an apostrophe ' were unable to sign in to the app. This has been resolved.