note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Ability to create custom checkbox loop detail field, label checkboxes in document templates, and include checkboxes for autofill
- We have added 3 need ways you can utilize a checkbox with ease!
- In your admin profile, when setting up Loop Templates, you can now create a custom Loop Detail field of checkbox.
- After doing this, there will now be a Field Label option in your Document Templates to allow you to label a checkbox.
- This in turn will allow all checkboxes with this label to be utilized during Autofilling a document, once added to a loop!
dotloop New: My Loops Enhancements
Agents: view only tags
- As an agent, you asked for it, and we provided! You can now view any tags placed on your loop by your admin!
Loop notification bell
- We have now added a red bell that will signify a change or update has been made to a specific loop. The specifics on the change can be viewed in the Activity Log of the loop or the Notification Flag.
Field calculation error
- If a field, that is referenced in a calculation, has a value of only "," and/or "$" and no other value then a server error is presented to the user when they attempt to save the document. We have put in safeguards to prevent this error.
Signing up for account via SSO
- When a user would sign up for a dotloop account after clicking on a Single Sign On link, the system would not save their State choice in their account settings. Moving forward, all account signed up in this way will retain the choice.
Team Admin: unable to submit for review
- We have fixed an issue where Team admin's were unable to submit for review to an agent's Office workflows.
Google search addresses not importing correctly
- When creating a loop, and selecting the Google Maps option, information was not importing correctly. We have identified the cause and you can now select your Google addresses again!