note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Street directions added to street name when available in MLS Listings
- Within our MLS feeds, we are ensuring that all feeds include the street direction, if specified in the MLS listing.
Restrict TSP search to only users who have a service provider type user role
- When adding a TSP user to your account, only users with the TSP role selected in their account settings will show up in the search.
New My Loops page filters
- Within the new My Loops page, we have included the Not Submitted filter option.
Desktop Messenger updates
- On the desktop version of Messenger, will will be making a few updates:
- Include specific updates under each document to show what changes were made on that revision of the document.
- When you click on a specific revision of a document within the messenger, we will open that specific version of the document.
- Allow phone numbers with +1 code to be utilized when sending a text message to a user.
- When returning Loop Participant data, we will return the data of all users in a loop for each role.
Tags searching in filters on My Loops
- We have made some changes to our Tags searching within the filter options for the My Loops page. This will allow for a better experience!
Deeplinking to mobile app
- When opening a link for dotloop, and choosing to open the link in the app, we will now take you to the correct destination.