New loop statuses
- We have added two new loop statuses! Withdrawn and Terminated can now be selected instead of Archive!
New Archive options
- Within our new My Loops Beta page, we have now made Archive an action item instead of a loop status. In old dotloop, Archive will remain a loop status however. In addition to this, within your filter options on the new loops page, you will see a new section labelled Archived which has 3 options:
- Hide Archived: this will hide all your archived loops, no matter your filter settings.
- Only Archived: this will only show you your archived loops.
- All: this will show both your archived and unarchived loops.
Update notification settings for Teams
- Within our dotloop for Teams product, we have re-worded your email notification settings to be more clear in their explanations.
Messenger for desktop
- Our new dotloop Messenger platform has went from being a mobile app only feature to now being available on the loops page of the new My Loops Beta! If you haven't taken advantage of this great feature yet, be sure to download our mobile app so you can send messages and documents via text message to your clients! Then click the link at the top of your loops page for early access to the new and improved loops page, where you will see a message bubble on the left of the page, where you can now interact with your messenger right from your desktop!
Unable to see full message and window jumps while typing large message in message box on share window
- We have fixed an issue where typing a large message that caused the share window to become larger than the screen would cause that window to jump as you typed.
Profile default setting
- When joining an office we would give you the option to make that new profile default. This fix will now set it as your log in default profile.
Downloading documents from document history
- When viewing an older version of a document, selecting the download option will provided latest version and not the version you are viewing. This was something people have struggled with for some time, as you would have to go back to the document history and click the download option there. Now, when viewing an old version of a document, you can download that version without having to go back!
Linking to listing from Alaska MLS pulls in Alabama state abbreviation for property address
- Some users reported that when linking to Alaska MLS listings, the incorrect state abbreviation would appear. All Alaska listings will now import the correct state into your loop.
Change email address on account
- Some users were having trouble changing their email address on their account, receiving an error message that the email address was already in use. We have identified and fixed the cause of this!