note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Manage my phone number and messenger notifications
- There is a new section in your My Account page labelled MESSENGER NOTIFICATIONS which will allow you to choose which ways you wish to be notified of our dotloop messenger notifications, as well as the ability to unregister the current phone number you have linked to your dotloop messenger.
Accessing workflow notifications kicks user to sign in page, cannot see list of admins in stage notifications window
- For admins who did not have manage people permission, but did have manage templates permission they were unable to change the workflow notifications, and would be kicked to a sign in page. We have changed the logic now so that all admin permissions allow full access to the sections they are presented with.
Cannot change account email address
- Some people were attempting to change their email address and being told that the link had expired. We have resolved this issue.
Time/Date stamp missing from downloaded/printed document
- Some systems could not display our time/date stamps on our signatures and initials. We have made our documents more compatible for these systems to display correctly.
Dragging and dropping placeholders between folders allows them to be submitted for review, which results in an error for the admin trying to review
- We have updated placeholders so that they can no longer be submitted for review to negate this error.
Forgot password: Not showing Captcha image
- When attempting to reset password on the iOS app, users would not see the Captcha image. They will now see this and be able to successfully change their password!
IE11 users unable to see people management and/or contacts
- Users on Internet Explorer 11 were unable to see people management or contacts. This was due to an incompatibility issue with the older browser. We have added in some compatibility updates to display these sections correctly.
Loop It link showing prompt to select profile for users with only one profile
- When a user has only one profile, and they are creating a loop via the Loop It link from their MLS website, we will skip the step of asking the user to select a profile to save you time!
Inherited fields unable to be removed from loop templates
- With our last release we added in some new loop detail fields. These fields were added to all loop templates, but with the option to remove, which was not working for users. We are removing this option as these fields are inherited fields and cannot be removed, as they are a standard part of every loop type.
Admin choosing to show reporting based on Year To Date sales showing incorrect data
- We have made some changes to our reporting graph so that it will correctly display loops for all sorting options.
When assigning due date for task it prompts user to sign up
- We will no longer prompt users to sign up when choosing a due date for a task!