Currently, you can connect dotloop to kvCORE, and the system will display all of your Transactions within the Transactions tab in the Dashboard:
Some essential details to know:
- We recommend that the Admin/Broker connect dotloop while logged in as an Administrator. This will connect all Loops at that level, and the Admin will be able to view them from one location.
- After dotloop is connected, Agents will be able to see the loops which they are connected to. kvCORE does this by cross-referencing the Agent's email address. Agents should see all the loops they are connected to in some way.
1. From your kvCORE account visit the Marketplace.
2. Click on GET THIS on the Dotloop tile. This will open a popup with a button to ADD TO KVCORE.
3. After clicking Add, sign in to dotloop. We recommend the Broker/Admin/Account Owner do this at the admin level, so that all loops are pulled into kvCORE.
That's it! The integration is connected after you sign into your account.
On the transactions tab, you should be seeing all the loops you are connected to as an Agent. As an Admin you should see all the loops for your Agency. kvCORE finds contact info by email address to associate it in different ways.
note: you can associate a loop with a specific Agent, Contact, or Lender.
1. Select the loop from the list
2. Use one of the buttons at the top to search for and connect the loop with that person:
When the search box pops up, begin typing a name to search.
To disconnect the integration you will need to reach out to Inside Real Estate support:
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm PST
After hours email: [email protected]
- Click on a loop name in kvCORE to open the transaction in dotloop.
- Click on the TXN ID at the far right to view additional details about the loop without having to open it in dotloop.