Additional loop details fields
- We have added additional fields to the view details page! These will be housed under the Financial section and include the following:
- Title Fee
- Market Price
- Escrow Price
- Offer Price
- Recording Fee
- Fixed Closing Costs
- Notary Fee
- Discretionary Costs
- Total Cash Proceeds
Updated supported browsers
- To comply with updated browser standards and developments we have updated our browser compatibility. If you browser is out of date we will prompt you with a banner, as well as help with updating your browser. For a full list of our supported browsers and platforms, as well as how to update each CLICK HERE.
Imported MLS listing data
- Where available we will now include Legal Description and Parcel ID in our MLS listing feeds when linking to an MLS listing and importing data.
Downloading documents prompts a 'Sorry, Something Went Wrong' error
- In scenarios where users are unable to download or print documents from dotloop (typically referred to as corrupt PDF's), we have identified one of the major root causes preventing these downloads/prints and have resolved it. This will result in less issues downloading/printing documents!
TAR documents filling old suite number
- Users were experiencing an issue where the read only fields at the bottom of TAR documents were autofilling and old suite number. We have identified and resolved this.
New users registering during signing
- When a new user would be presented with the sign up screen after signing a document, they were receiving an error while attempting to sign up from that screen. They will now be able to successfully sign up without issue.
When removing share, incorrect name appears
- Some users were experiencing an issue where when removing a share, we were displaying the wrong loop participant name. Moving forward, we will be sure to show you the right name!