note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Dragging and dropping documents between folders
- We have now added the ability to move documents between folders via the drag and drop function!
- Some things to note about this feature: moving a document to another folder will reset it's review status, but if the document is required it will still remain required. You can also not move archived documents, unless the document is unarchived.
Import contacts from Google or Outlook account
- in your contacts section of your account you will now be able to import all of your Google or Outlook contacts! Click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of the search bar to select this option.
Loop templates document updates
- As an admin, when you make an update to a document in your document templates section, this will update the document on your loop templates as well!
Password reset emails
- Due to the way some email clients handle emails with the same name, we have added a date and time stamp to password reset emails so that you will see the most recent and active password reset email.
Agent unable to access loops due to verification links all being expired and receiving errors when attempting to resend verification email
- We have some users who were being asked to verify their account, but were unable to resend the verification emails, or due to expired verifications. This has been resolved.
Adding a space while typing in templates search bar jumps cursor to start of field
- Users will now be able to type spaces while searching for templates without any issue.