note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Early access to the new and improved loops page
- We've been listening to all of your suggestions and are proud to annouce that we're giving everyone an early access to our new loops page! This is part of an ongoing project to implement a more streamlined dotloop experience. We're starting with the loops page, but it doesn't end there!
- Every other page in dotloop will be the same experience you are used to. This is only a redesign to the loops page.
- You can opt in and out of this experience at any time via the banner located at the top of your loops page.
- We would LOVE your feedback on the new design, so feel free to click on the link at the top of the new loops page to tell us about your experience!
- We have made some minor updates to the dotloop.com homepage to ensure that all the header and footer links are the same across all platforms and pages. We have also included our new plans page which lays our product offerings to new and potential users!
- A refactoring and update to our email processing was included in this release to help with performance and ensuring a smooth dotloop experience!
- Company admins will now be able to assign tasks to office admins.
Text fields greyed out
- When assigning a text field to a user in a loop, this greys out the text field so that only that person can fill out that field. However, when removing that person from that loop, it would lock that text field from being re-assigned. This has been fixed and removing a person from a loop will allow you to re-assign any fields assigned to that person.
Middle initials missing when adding contacts to a loop
- When adding a person from your contacts to a loop, the middle initial was not carrying over. This will now properly carry over!