note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Autofilling account information
- We have made an enhancement that will allow your account information to properly autofill into your documents!
Include Canada provinces in account
- We have added the ability to select Canada provinces while signing up for an account, as well as within your account settings.
Clicking "I'm Done" while signing ignores required fields
- If a person is signing a document and clicks to sign the last field on the document, then clicks "I'm Done" dotloop was not prompting the user of the skipped fields. Moving forward they will be notified of all fields skipped.
Mobile web registration error
- When a user signs a document on dotloop we prompt them to sign up for an account so they can access their documents. There was a sizing error when this was prompted on mobile web. Moving forward users will be able to properly sign up via the mobile web.
Selecting loop template during copying document(s) to a new loop
- When copying documents to a new loop, you can choose to copy them to a new loop. During this loop creation window we have added the ability to select a loop template (if your office provides them).