note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Add task templates to loop templates
- We have now added the ability for admins to add task templates to loop templates they are creating. This will function similarly to adding a task template to a loop, and that template will still follow all the rules of the task template.
Broker Agent ID
- Users will now be able to add any character type to their Broker Agent ID, as opposed to only being able to type numbers in this field.
Showing document changes
- After a document is shared and modified, dotloop will now display all fields changed by highlighting them yellow until you save or share the document. This will now allow users to quickly identify any changes made!
Duplicating loops folders
- After duplicating loop folders in a loop, the option to upload a document via email was not being presented until the page was refreshed. No longer will a page refresh be needed.
Signing in after shared a document to edit returns to loop page
- When a user receives a document with can edit in private, dotloop asks the user to sign in. If the user has multiple profiles, they are asked then which profile to place the loop in, which then returns them to the loop. We will now have the selection of a profile return the user to the document(s) shared so they can begin working quickly!
Renaming templates from the document editor
- We have fixed and streamlined the ability to edit a document name within the document editor. Some users were experiencing inconsistencies when attempting to rename templates using this method.
Sort ordering roles
- We have made selecting roles for people in a loop a consistent process. The most used roles will now display at the top of the list, depending on the transaction type selected for the loop.
Sort ordering tasks section
- We are now displaying tasks in the global task section of your account by due date. Tasks will display in order from earliest to latest.
Document editor tool bar moving
- Some users were experiencing an issue where the document editor tool bar would change positions while the user was scrolling. We've fixed the issue and it will now stay put on top of the page!
Users unable to log in after changing email on account
- We have fixed an issue where users were able to add spaces after their email address when typing in the new email address. This allowed the user to make the change, but would not allow them to log in.
Sold listings still searchable
- In some specific circumstances, loops marked as sold were still able to be search for to make an offer on. This will no longer be an issue!