note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Shared documents for co-op agents, easier email interaction
- When sharing a document to a co-op agent with CAN EDIT IN PRIVATE dotloop will now send an email to the recipient, presenting them with quick actions to perform on the document(s).
Emails received on mobile devices optimized
- We have optimized dotloop emails to be optimized and responsive on mobile devices.
- Users and document owners will now be able to add a description to appear for each document in your templates. These descriptions will have a 200 character limit and will only display in the templates, not in a loop.
Hide document descriptions
- For those users not wishing to have document descriptions display, we have added the option to toggle these descriptions on and off. This toggle will be located in your templates section in the dropdown menu to the right of the ADD DOCUMENTS button.
- Some users were experiencing issues while trying to upgrade their account to premium. These issues have been identified and resolved.
Users with agent/realtor role being presented with wrong task section arrangement
- As a user with the agent/realtor role, when navigating to the tasks section of your account, dotloop was defaulting to showing personal tasks first. We have now fixed this to display loop tasks first.
API error when calling document names
- Users utilizing the API to pull document names from a loop were being returned with an error. This has been resolved.