note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Autofill from profile information
- With the addition of the new fields in your profile settings, we have expanded autofill to allow these fields to be used when setting up new documents to autofill!
- note: these new fields will need to be set up on existing documents to autofill.
Role selection ordering
- To save you time we have re-ordered the role options! Now when you select your roles for people in the loop we will display the most commonly used options first!
Tasks page ordering
- While in your global tasks page (the TASKS icon on the top of the page), we have split tasks into two sections: Personal and Loop tasks.
- Loop tasks will contain any tasks assigned to you in any loop, whereas personal tasks will only display task you have added into this section that are not associated with loops.
Buying premium via Android app
- Users with older versions of the Android app were unable to purchase premium via the app, as the app was directing to an old url. These users will now be re-directed to the proper url.
Add task template option shows in document section of loop
- After adding tasks to loops, the option to load your task templates now appears in the folder options of the documents section. This has been removed.
Admins not receiving messages from agents submitting to review
- When an agent submits to review and types any custom message, admins were not receiving these messages. This has been fixed!
Viewing shared documents in mobile browser
- When viewing documents from the mobile browser on smaller devices the document editor would not display correctly when zooming and navigating the document. This has been optimized for easier usage on mobile web.