note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Auto zoom fields within document editor
- When working with fields on a document, the screen will automatically zoom in and out to display the fields correctly, resulting in faster, and more efficient editing!
- Re-sizing fields in the document editor will now be easier and provide better touch response.
Page number display during document navigation
- Scrolling through documents will now display the page number that you are currently on, as it does on the desktop site.
- We've now added the ability to rotate documents on the app!
Open multiple documents at once
- No more working on single documents! You can now open up multipole documents to set up and edit at once!
Automatically resizing of text boxes
- When placing a text box, if you type more characters than the box can hold, the box will enlarge to fit the additional text.
Document signing walkthrough
- When shared a document to sign, the app will now walk you through each field that requires your attention. Great for clients!
- Autofill will now be available for all of your interactive documents!
- Interactive documents with text alignment set to center or right will now be respected by the app.
Editing date boxes
- Some users were experiencing issues editing date boxes on their iOS devices. This will relieve those instances of this issue.
- We have identified a few situations that result in app crashes and have swiftly remedied these issues!
Linking to property addresses
- Linking to a property address will now function normally and properly connect you to the appropriate listings!
Reverting documents when not saved
- When modifying a document, if you leave the document and choose to not save, all modifications will be reverted.