note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Co-op Easy Registration
- Working with another agent? Good news! Now dotloop just got easier! When sharing documents to agents on the other side of the transaction, dotloop will now help guide them on the next steps after sharing. Our goal is to make dotloop easier for those who are less familiar with the system by helping them get up to speed faster.
- Now, sharing documents with the permissions of view only or can edit in private will guide the user through setting up their own dotloop account, as well as an interactive tutorial on how to utilize dotloop! This will allow users to have complete control over their account, creating an easy way to access their documents at any time!
Maximum PDF Upload Size Alert
- In the past dotloop would wait until the upload reached it's maximum size to alert you that the file was too large. We realize that your time is precious so now we'll check first and let you know if your file is too large before your upload starts to save you time!
- Note: the maximum upload file size for PDF's is 50MB.
Adding Transaction Type to /loop API
- API users rejoice! You can now utilize the dotloop API to pull the Transaction Type!
Searching in People section (for Firefox users)
- Firefox users were experiencing an anomaly where the cursor would move before each letter typed. No longer will you experience this!
Editing People in your Loop (for Safari users)
- When editing people within your loop on Safari, sometimes two edit person windows would pop up. We've quickly remedied this, and you can go back to editing your loop contacts as normal.
Sign Up in the Sign In Screen
- We caught an odd typo asking you to sign up for dotloop at the sign in screen. We have changed it back to accurately ask to sign in if you use dotloop already.