The dotloop iOS app is here to help simplify your looping life! With its easy to navigate menus, and powerful, but easy features, you can use dotloop on the go wherever you are! Let's start with a brief overview of the basic features of the mobile app.
On your mobile device, open the App Store app.
Use the search bar to find the dotloop app.
Tap on the GET button to download the app.
Once the app has finished installing, tap on the app icon to open it.
If you already have a dotloop account, tap on Log In. If you’re new to dotloop, tap on the Sign Up button.
You will be prompted to enter your email address and password.
- Use the menu to navigate to Account Settings, People, Templates, and Sign Out.
- Account settings
- Adjust account settings
- Switching between profiles
- Use the arrow at the top of the menu to switch to another profile.
- See and edit a full list of notifications for your account.
- Use the magnifying glass at the top of your screen to search loops by their name.
- Decide which loops you want to see on your screen.
- This is where you can send documents via text and communicate with anyone in the loop.
- Tap on tasks to see tasks from every loop in one place.
- Create a loop
- Ready to create a loop in the app? Tap on the plus sign.