note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Improving Document Signing for Clients
- We will now be making the signing process more clear, and easier to understand. There will be clear verbiage to click start signing to begin, as well as finish signing.
- When signing, the first signature or initial clicked on will present user with an option to ensure their signatures and initials are correct. This screen also allows the user to modify their name or initials if needed.
- New dropdown options will be added during signing which will allow the person signing to see any messages sent to them on the document they are signing, to download/print the document, as well as the ability to save & close the document so they can come back and finish later.
Document Editor Updates
- We are updating our document editor hotkeys to allow for more requested options to be available.
- You will now be able to copy assigned fields across pages, save the document, assign fields, as well as assign field labels via hotkeys.
- Hotkey suggestions will also now appear in the outer margin of the document editor. These suggestions will change with every field or option you click on in the document editor.
- We are also implementing the new menu bar for the document editor.
Adding Documents from Templates
- Once you add documents to your loop from the templates, you will now be able to open those loops to view the loop in which they were added instantly.
Copy document from Templates
- When using the copy function from templates, we will now display this information in the activity log.
Task List update
- Task list dropdown menus will now follow the new site design.
Editing People in Loop
- Users will no longer have to refresh their page to see updated information for people they have edited in their loop.