note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Bounced emails logged in activity log
- When an email is sent to anyone in dotloop within a loop and the email is bounced, it will now display in the activity log. This will allow you to know if you will need to reshare a document. More info can be found HERE.
Profile Settings: Add License # and ID
- Now in dotloop's profile settings, in your my account section, you can add your License # and ID as fields to be used in autofilling.
'Copy To' now changed to 'Make a Copy'
- When copying a document to a new loop, we have changed the wording from 'Copy To' to 'Make a Copy'.
Warning message for PDF attachments too large to email.
- To prevent issues with large documents not being able to be attached to emails dotloop has limited the total document size to 13mb. If choosing to use the Attach PDF option while sharing, if the total document size is over 13mb, dotloop will now prompt you that the files are too large to attach.
Split PDF page dropdown
- Fixed some issues with the page dropdown menus in the Split PDF window.
Resharing to Admin
- We have fixed an issue with resharing documents to admin requiring an email to be added.