Now dotloop offers brokerages the ability to integrate their transactions with the Lone Wolf platform! With this, each agent can quickly and easily forward information from each transaction to the Lone Wolf system used by your office. This feature will be available to all Business and Business+ accounts.
To set up your office you will first need to reach out to your success manager and let them know you are interested in integrating your account to the Lone Wolf platform. Once turned on, navigate to your MY ACCOUNT section.
Select PROFILES on the left hand menu, and navigate to your admin profile.
Scroll down to the INTEGRATIONS section. Here you will see the option for Lone Wolf. Click on the ACTIVATE button
Once you click activate, you will be presented with the Activate Lone Wolf window. Add your client ID and click CONTINUE.
We will now be taken to the setup screen where we can select our property types and transaction classifications. note: this screen may look different depending on your Lone Wolf account settings.
You will select the appropriate transaction property based on your office first. Next you will select the classifications of each transaction type. Once this is completed, click CONTINUE and you will be taken back to your MY ACCOUNT section, where you will now see LONE WOLF - DEACTIVATE. You are now set up for the Lone Wolf/dotloop integration in dotloop. Now, you can reach out to Lone Wolf to request activation to complete the integration on both systems.
Once you have activated your Lone Wolf integration, you will now have additional options for email notifications.
Syncing your loop with the Lone Wolf system is quick and simple. Before syncing we must first make sure all information in your VIEW DETAILS section is correct.
First, let's navigate to your VIEW DETAILS section of your loop. Here we will want to ensure we have all transaction information filled out before proceeding. Once we are ready to sync, navigate to the top of the page and select SAVE and your loop will sync all data to Lone Wolf!
You can check the status of your submission via the loop activity log. Also, you will receive an email alerting you of the status of your submission. Here you will see that your submission was successful.
Alternatively, if your submission was unsuccessful, you will be given details on what specific required information is missing from your loop details. If this is the case, simply go back to the view details section of your loop, update the information and hit save to re-submit.
- You will only be able to submit a loop each time you modify the required information and choose to save your loop details.
- Changing your loop status to SOLD or ARCHIVED will close your ability to sync. To re-open the ability to sync, simply change your loop status to any status that is not SOLD or ARCHIVED.
- If your office needs to change its connection settings you can do so by navigating to the integration section of your my account and choose to deactivate Lone Wolf. This will allow you to start the set up process over.
Q: After syncing data, what should I do if I wish to sync again?
A: Simply update the required information and save your loop details.
Q: What exactly gets synced to Lone Wolf?
A: Only required fields will be synced. These required fields are:
- A person listed in the loop as the proper agent role type. This person must have the same email on their dotloop account as that on their Lone Wolf account.
- Transaction Type matching the required type set up by your office for your Lone Wolf account integration.
- Property Address: Street Number, Street Name, City, State/Prov, Zip/Postal Code, County, Unit Number(if applicable), and Country.
- Closing Date
- Purchase/Sale Price
- Sale Commission Split $
- Offer Date
Q: The Lone Wolf sync isn't working, but everything is set up properly. What's going on?
A: Check to ensure that the agent is using the correct office profile that is integrated to Lone Wolf.
Q: What is the key field for syncing to Lone Wolf?
A: The key sync field is the property address. This is what links your listing in dotloop to your listing Lone Wolf. Changing the property address and would result in a new listing within Lone Wolf.
Q: Does the sync work both ways?
A: No, we only push the sync to Lone Wolf. Any updates within Lone Wolf will not sync backwards to dotloop.
Q: Are there any fees involved?
A: Contact your customer success manager for information on fees.