Personalizing your notification settings can ensure you only receive emails and notifications that you want to receive. You will receive notifications for the following actions by default:
- Document signed
- Document shared
- Your signature is required
- Compliance status of a loop is updated
- Document is edited
Follow these steps to see your notifications and change these settings.
Note: if you are not receiving email notifications, check your junk or spam folder for the missing emails, and ensure to mark them to be removed from spam.
- If you are not receiving emails and someone says they have sent you a message or document, check to make sure that you have notifications turned on.
- The email section determines whether or not emails are sent when these actions happen.
- Remember that you're choosing the notifications specific to that profile. You may need to alter your notifications for multiple profiles.