note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Signature clearing/document modification notification email
- Ever had your signatures cleared from a document you shared out and wanted to know what changes were made to cause this? Well now dotloop will send you a notification email with all changes made on your document!
Team admins submitting to review to brokerages
- In the past when a team admin would review documents and then submit the folder to a brokerage, all documents approved by the team admin would stay marked as APPROVED for the brokerage admin. We have now enhanced this workflow so that when a team admin submits a folder for review, all documents can be reviewed again by the brokerage admin.
- This submit logic can be switched on and off as well in the OTHER SETTINGS section of your admin profile. By default this will be turned off so be sure to activate.
Update option missing when requested to update credit card information
- When a credit card is declined an email will be sent out requesting the user to update their credit card information. Once clicked, there was no option showing to update the information. This has been resolved.
Task templates set to be due after another task is completed
- While creating task templates admins can set the due date of a task to initiate after another task is completed. Although this has been functioning correctly, it was not displaying that a task was waiting on another task like it does in the templates section. These will now mirror correctly in both the loop and templates.
- We have also added the functionality to be able to assign a specific date to a task that is set to enable after a previous task is complete.
Rotating files over 30 pages causes last page to not rotate
- When rotating large files, we found that the last page of the PDF would not rotate. Documents of any size will now rotate properly.