note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
- When you open a document that is being modified you will now be presented with some new options. You can now request access to the document from the modifying party, you can take the document back (which reverts all changes made by the other party), or you can make your own private copy of the document.
- You will be notified when a document is no longer being modified.
- If you are the party modifying the document and another person requests access, you will be sent a notification email which will allow you to give access back to the requesting party.
Recruiting Ads for Teams
- We are now offering recruiting ads for teams!
Inherit roles when loops are shared to you.
- Now, when shared a loop within dotloop we will assign the roles of everyone that is shared over with that loop to reflect the roles in the loop of the person sharing with you.
Adding people causes misalignment in loop details page
- When adding users with short names, the people section of the view details page would become misaligned. This has been resolved.
Add templates to placeholder
- We have fixed an issue where you could not close the window when choosing to add a template to a placeholder unless you chose a template.