note: all release notes subject to change due to new updates or feature rollbacks.
Share window update
- As an update to our share window, we will be adding more transparency to not only what you are sharing, but who you are sharing with.
- The new window will now display the names of all documents being shared, as well as who has access to these documents currently.
- Roles of each person in the loop will now display in the share window, and when adding a new person to the loop via the share window, you will now have the ability to add their role as well!
Easier sign up process for new users invited to dotloop.
- When sharing a document for signing, new users are asked if they would like to sign up for dotloop. This sign up window will now allow the user to select their state and role for an easier, more customized, sign up process.
Doc Editor Lite for mobile users
- We are now happy to release the Doc Editor Lite for mobile users! What this means is that when opening an email shared to you with 'Can Edit in Private' from your mobile device you will now be taken to a mobile formated document editor. This new editor will allow you to quickly perform actions on the document such as download, share, and edit.
Safari and Firefox document editor menu issues
- Within Safari and Firefox we identified and fixed an issue where multiple menus in the document editor top bar were displaying at the same time, hindering users from completing their document actions.
Scrolling through multiple documents does not display document name changes
- When opening multiple documents at once, we noticed that no matter which document was being displayed, the top menu bar would only display the name of the first document. This has been remedied and will now only show the name of the document you have currently scrolled to.
Locked task lists
- In certain situations users were able to attempt to re-assign locked task lists, but in doing so would be asked to sign in each time. We have fixed these task lists and they will function normally now!
After submitting to TRACS, button does not leave the 'please wait' status
- When submitting to TRACS, the button will read 'please wait', as is normal, but it would not stop displaying 'please wait'. This will now return to say submit to TRACS as normal.
Radio buttons displaying incorrectly on downloaded documents
- When a client selects radio buttons on a document, then downloads the document, the downloaded PDF was displaying different selected options. This has been resolved.