Dotloop users can connect their account to iBroker, the simplified office management solution for real estate. This integration allows loops to be seamlessly integrated into iBroker’s transaction module. Office administrators using both applications will enjoy a streamlined process eliminating the need for double entry. Note - This feature is available to all Brokerage level Dotloop accounts.
Connecting Dotloop to iBroker is a quick and easy process. Follow these 3 steps to set up the integration:
- From the main menu on the left side of iBroker, go to Administration > Company
- Next, go to the 3rd Party Connections tab and select an office in your brokerage. If your brokerage only has one office, it will already be selected for you.
- Enter the API Key. You can obtain the API Key from your Dotloop profile. Follow these steps in Dotloop to locate it:
i. Log in to Dotloop and navigate to your account. Move your mouse over your initials in the top right corner and click on MY ACCOUNT.
ii. On the My Account page, click on PROFILES under ACCOUNT SETTINGS. On the new page, scroll down to find your API Key. Select the whole API key, right click on it and select Copy.
- Next, go back to where you were in iBroker (Administration > Company > 3rd Party Connections tab), ensure you selected your office from the dropdown list (as per #2 above) and right click into the API Key box. Click Paste. Then, click Connect. The integration is now complete!
Converting your loops into iBroker transactions is as easy as it gets.
- First, make sure your loop’s information is complete and finalized. (Once a loop is in iBroker and you make changes to that same loop in Dotloop, it won’t update the associated transaction in iBroker. You would need to do so manually.)
- Then, in iBroker navigate to Transactions > Add Transaction.
- Here you will have the option to select a loop you’d like to convert to a transaction. To convert a loop, select the office to which the agent belongs and hit Refresh. Then, click on your desired loop. iBroker will instantly create a new transaction with all the details for that loop auto-populated from Dotloop. All you need to do is fill in the blanks and save the transaction. Congratulations!
Q: At what point can I sync a loop to create a new transaction in iBroker?
A: In iBroker, you have the ability to enter transactions in Pending status before they are closed. However, we recommend you sync loops when you are sure all information is complete and up to date, since you will not be able to sync a loop more than once. For example, if an agent updates information for a loop after the loop is synced in iBroker, you will not be able to sync again to update the information. Instead, you will have to update the information in iBroker directly. Note: You can sync loops for all statuses except for Archived.
Q: What loop information gets brought into iBroker?
A: Here is a table of all the data fields we bring into iBroker from your loop:
Q: What Dotloop account must I have to integrate iBroker?
A: You will need any Brokerage Level Dotloop account to integrate with iBroker. Since agents do not login to iBroker, individual agent level accounts will not be supported.
Q: If I update a transaction in iBroker, does it update the loop in Dotloop?
A: It does not. The sync is one way from Dotloop to iBroker. iBroker does not send data into Dotloop.
Q: Is there any cost for the integration of iBroker with Dotloop?
A: There is no additional cost involved to set up the integration.